Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 6 km/h
- Barometer30.05 in (1017.5 mb)
- Dewpoint19°C (66°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Brownsville / South Padre Island Intl Airport (KBRO)
Lat: 25.9°N Lon: 97.43°W Elev: 19ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 15. East northeast wind 10 to 16 km/h, with gusts as high as 37 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 cm possible.
- Sunday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 16. Northwest wind 18 to 27 km/h, with gusts as high as 40 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 9. Northwest wind 18 to 24 km/h, with gusts as high as 39 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between 5 and 7.5 mm possible.
- Monday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 18. Northwest wind 16 to 21 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. North wind 11 to 16 km/h becoming west southwest 5 to 10 km/h in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. West wind 5 to 14 km/h becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 24.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Cameron, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE