Major nor'easter expected to bring heavy snow, blizzard conditions to Northeast
A storm system off the East Coast will continue to strengthen as it develops into a major nor'easter on Monday. As the storm moves up the coast, it is expected to bring snowfall of 1-3 feet or more to many parts of the Northeast through Tuesday evening, including New York City and Boston. Strong, gusty winds will combine with the snow to create blizzard conditions along and near the coast.
Read More... Humidity89% Wind SpeedW 9 km/h Barometer30.28 in (1025.2 mb) Dewpoint4°C (40°F) Visibility16 km Wind Chill4°C (39°F)
Current conditions at
Corpus Christi, Corpus Christi International Airport (KCRP)
Lat: 27.77°N Lon: 97.51°W Elev: 43ft.
Corpus Christi TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 21. North wind 5 to 14 km/h becoming south southeast in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 10. South wind 10 to 13 km/h becoming west after midnight. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 22. West wind 8 to 11 km/h becoming south in the afternoon. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. South wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming calm in the evening. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 22. Light east wind becoming southeast 11 to 16 km/h in the morning. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Southeast wind 11 to 14 km/h. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. South wind 11 to 13 km/h. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. East southeast wind 8 to 18 km/h becoming north northeast after midnight. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 17. East northeast wind 18 to 21 km/h. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 12. Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 17. Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 9. Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 14.