Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 7 km/h
- Barometer30.08 in
- Dewpoint11°C (52°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Ocala Municipal Automatic Weather Observing (KOCF)
Lat: 29.18°N Lon: 82.22°W Elev: 89ft.
Crystal River FL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. West wind around 13 km/h.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 9. West wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Light south wind becoming west southwest 9 to 14 km/h in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. South wind 5 to 8 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2.5 mm, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2pm, then a slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 24. South southwest wind 11 to 16 km/h increasing to 18 to 23 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between 2.5 and 5 mm possible.
- Wednesday Night A 10 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. West southwest wind 18 to 23 km/h becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 32 km/h.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 18. North northwest wind 18 to 23 km/h, with gusts as high as 32 km/h.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 2. North northeast wind around 13 km/h.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 22. North northeast wind 10 to 13 km/h becoming east southeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Citrus, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE