Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 11 km/h
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint7°C (45°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill12°C (53°F)
Current conditions at
Ocala Municipal Automatic Weather Observing (KOCF)
Lat: 29.18 Lon: -82.22 Elev: 89ft.
Crystal River FL
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 23. Northeast wind 11 to 13 km/h.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers after 1am. Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. North northeast wind 10 to 13 km/h.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 22. North wind 16 to 18 km/h, with gusts as high as 42 km/h.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. Northeast wind 11 to 14 km/h, with gusts as high as 34 km/h.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. East wind 11 to 16 km/h, with gusts as high as 32 km/h.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. East wind 8 to 11 km/h.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Southeast wind 8 to 16 km/h.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Southwest wind 11 to 13 km/h.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. West northwest wind around 11 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal Citrus, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE