Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 19 G 31 km/h
- Barometer30.19 in
- Dewpoint9°C (48°F)
- Visibility8 km
- Wind Chill7°C (44°F)
Current conditions at
Wharton Regional Airport (KARM)
Lat: 29.25°N Lon: 96.12°W Elev: 102ft.
Eagle Lake TX
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 7. North wind around 25 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 11. North wind 15 to 25 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 8. North wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18. North wind around 10 km/h becoming south in the afternoon.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming west after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 18. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Colorado County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE