Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity96% Wind SpeedW 13 km/h Barometer30.17 in (1021.5 mb) Dewpoint10°C (50°F) Visibility16 km Wind Chill9°C (48°F)
Current conditions at
Gainesville, Gainesville Regional Airport (KGNV)
Lat: 29.69°N Lon: 82.28°W Elev: 151ft.
Gainesville FL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 18. West wind 11 to 18 km/h becoming north in the afternoon. Tonight Patchy frost after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 1. North wind 8 to 11 km/h. Saturday Patchy frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 18. Wind chill values as low as -2. East wind 10 to 14 km/h. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. East wind 5 to 10 km/h. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. South wind 8 to 13 km/h increasing to 16 to 21 km/h in the afternoon. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19. Breezy. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 20. Wednesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 17.