Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 22 G 33 km/h
- Barometer30.07 in
- Dewpoint20°C (68°F)
- Visibility14 km
- Heat Index29°C (84°F)
Current conditions at
Keystone Airpark (K42J)
Lat: 29.84 Lon: -82.05 Elev: 196ft.
Keystone Heights FL
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. West wind 13 to 16 km/h.
- Tonight Showers likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. North wind 11 to 16 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers after 9am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19. Northeast wind around 14 km/h.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. North wind 10 to 13 km/h.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 18. North wind 16 to 21 km/h.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 24. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 18.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clay County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE