Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 11 km/h
- Barometer29.90 in (1012.6 mb)
- Dewpoint6°C (43°F)
- Visibility1.61 km
- Wind Chill5°C (41°F)
Current conditions at
St. Augustine Airport (KSGJ)
Lat: 29.97°N Lon: 81.33°W Elev: 10ft.
Saint Augustine FL
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of drizzle before noon. Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 14. Breezy, with a west wind 21 to 27 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Northwest wind 11 to 21 km/h.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 19. North wind 11 to 14 km/h becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10. East wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. Calm wind becoming north 5 to 8 km/h in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Johns County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE