Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 15 km/h
- Barometer30.37 in (1027.9 mb)
- Dewpoint6°C (42°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill12°C (53°F)
Current conditions at
Jacksonville, Naval Air Station (KNIP)
Lat: 30.23 Lon: -81.68 Elev: 30ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 7. North wind 10 to 13 km/h.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. East wind 13 to 18 km/h.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. East wind 8 to 10 km/h.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 23. South wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 18 to 23 km/h in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Showers likely, mainly after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. South wind 10 to 13 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Showers likely, mainly before 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 19. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 17.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Duval County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE