Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 19 km/h
- Barometer30.37 in (1028.3 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°C (25°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Marianna Municipal Airport (KMAI)
Lat: 30.8 Lon: -85.21 Elev: 113ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 14. North wind around 15 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -1. Northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. East wind 5 to 15 km/h.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. East southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Saturday A chance of showers between 8am and 2pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 23. Southeast wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 20 to 25 km/h in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely before 8pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 8pm and 2am, then showers after 2am. Low around 13. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Rain, mainly before 8am. High near 15. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Decatur County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE