Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 9 km/h
- Barometer30.11 in
- Dewpoint11°C (52°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Homerville Airport (KHOE)
Lat: 31.06°N Lon: 82.77°W Elev: 186ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. West wind 10 to 13 km/h.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 11. West wind 5 to 8 km/h.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Light southwest wind increasing to 8 to 13 km/h in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Southwest wind 8 to 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. Breezy, with a southwest wind 11 to 16 km/h increasing to 19 to 24 km/h in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 15.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clinch County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE