Strong winds in the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley
A developing storm system in the Upper Midwest will move through the Great Lakes into Canada on Monday. Winds will be gusty and strong around this system and extend from the Great Lakes to the Ohio and Tennessee Valleys. The strongest winds will be around Lake Ontario and Lake Erie, with gusts up to 60 mph in parts of Michigan, Ohio and Upstate New York where High Wind Warnings are in effect.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity94% Wind SpeedS 11 km/h Barometer29.86 in Dewpoint22°C (72°F) Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Homerville Airport (KHOE)
Lat: 31.06°N Lon: 82.77°W Elev: 186ft.
Homerville GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Scattered showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. Breezy, with a southwest wind 18 to 26 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tonight Scattered showers, mainly after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 14. Southwest wind 11 to 13 km/h becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday A chance of rain, then rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 16. North wind 10 to 14 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 7. North wind 11 to 18 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 13. Northwest wind 11 to 16 km/h. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Thanksgiving Day Sunny, with a high near 16. Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 3. Friday Sunny, with a high near 16. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 19. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 21.