Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 7 km/h
- Barometer30.13 in
- Dewpoint12°C (54°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill12°C (54°F)
Current conditions at
Moultrie Municipal Airport (KMGR)
Lat: 31.09°N Lon: 83.8°W Elev: 295ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. North wind 5 to 15 km/h becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 11. West southwest wind around 10 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h increasing to 10 to 15 km/h in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. South wind 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly before 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. West southwest wind 15 to 20 km/h increasing to 20 to 25 km/h in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 21.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Colquitt County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE