Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Waycross / Ware County (KAYS)
Lat: 31.25°N Lon: 82.4°W Elev: 140ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. Windy, with a west wind 23 to 32 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 4. Breezy, with a northwest wind 24 to 27 km/h.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 14. Breezy, with a northwest wind 18 to 26 km/h.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 1. Northwest wind 3 to 8 km/h.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 21. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 6 to 11 km/h in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 24.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 12. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 17.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ware County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE