Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.32 in
- Dewpoint1°C (34°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Waycross / Ware County (KAYS)
Lat: 31.25 Lon: -82.4 Elev: 140ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy frost before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Wind chill values as low as -2. North wind 5 to 14 km/h becoming east in the afternoon.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 8. East wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm after midnight.
- Saturday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 23. Breezy, with a light and variable wind becoming south 19 to 24 km/h in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 15. Southwest wind 10 to 13 km/h becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 9am, then a chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 18. Northwest wind 13 to 18 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 20.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ware County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE