Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 43 G 56 km/h
- Barometer30.38 in (1028.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-6°C (21°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill5°C (41°F)
Current conditions at
San Angelo, Mathis Field (KSJT)
Lat: 31.37°N Lon: 100.5°W Elev: 1916ft.
San Angelo TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 16. Breezy, with a north wind 25 to 30 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -1. North northeast wind 15 to 20 km/h becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 19. South wind 5 to 15 km/h increasing to 15 to 25 km/h in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. South wind 20 to 25 km/h.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 25 to 30 km/h.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Southwest wind 20 to 25 km/h becoming west 10 to 15 km/h after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. West northwest wind around 15 km/h.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. West southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Northwest wind 10 to 20 km/h becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tom Green County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE