Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 7 km/h
- Barometer30.16 in (1021.2 mb)
- Dewpoint-3°C (27°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill2°C (35°F)
Current conditions at
San Angelo, Mathis Field (KSJT)
Lat: 31.37°N Lon: 100.5°W Elev: 1916ft.
San Angelo TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 23. South southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 20 to 25 km/h in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 8. South southwest wind 15 to 25 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 30. Southwest wind 20 to 25 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 25 km/h becoming north 30 to 40 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 55 km/h.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. Breezy, with a north wind 30 to 40 km/h, with gusts as high as 60 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2. North northeast wind 20 to 25 km/h decreasing to 10 to 15 km/h after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. West northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming south 15 to 25 km/h in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. South wind around 25 km/h.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 30 to 35 km/h, with gusts as high as 45 km/h.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. Breezy.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Very windy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tom Green County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE