Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedE 7 km/h
- Barometer30.08 in (1020.9 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°C (24°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-7°C (20°F)
Current conditions at
San Angelo, Mathis Field (KSJT)
Lat: 31.37 Lon: -100.5 Elev: 1916ft.
San Angelo TX
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 9. South southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -6. South southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming north northeast 10 to 15 km/h after midnight.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 4. Wind chill values between -2 and -12. Northeast wind around 20 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -7. North wind 15 to 20 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 7. North wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6. Northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming southwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 10. West southwest wind 5 to 15 km/h becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3. Northeast wind around 15 km/h.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 10. Northeast wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming east southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tom Green County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE