Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 3 G 27 MPH
- Dewpoint-6°C (21°F)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.675278°N Lon: 110.88°W Elev: 7120ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Southeast wind around 13 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 24. South southeast wind 11 to 18 km/h becoming west in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. West southwest wind 10 to 14 km/h becoming south after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. South southeast wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming west 21 to 26 km/h in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. West southwest wind 14 to 23 km/h becoming south southeast in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 25.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 24. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 26.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Santa Cruz River and Altar Valleys including Nogales, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE