Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Humidity59% Wind SpeedS 3 G 7 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint1°C (34°F) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.675278°N Lon: 110.88°W Elev: 7120ft.
Tumacacori AZ 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 6. East southeast wind around 8 km/h. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. East southeast wind 10 to 13 km/h becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. West northwest wind 5 to 11 km/h becoming east southeast after midnight. Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. South southeast wind 11 to 21 km/h. Thursday Night Showers. Low around 8. South southeast wind 16 to 21 km/h becoming east 10 to 15 km/h in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. High near 16. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 14. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. Sunday A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.