Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 4 G 16 MPH
- Dewpoint-7°C (19°F)
- Wind Chill5°C (41°F)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.675278 Lon: -110.8800 Elev: 7120ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 12. North wind 18 to 23 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -2. North wind 13 to 23 km/h becoming southeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 15. East southeast wind 11 to 21 km/h becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. South southeast wind 8 to 14 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 18. South southeast wind around 11 km/h becoming northwest in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Santa Cruz River and Altar Valleys including Nogales, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE