Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Humidity93% Wind SpeedN 6 km/h Barometer30.23 in Dewpoint0°C (32°F) Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Blakely, Early County Airport (KBIJ)
Lat: 31.4°N Lon: 84.9°W Elev: 213ft.
Fort Gaines GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 14. North northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h. Tonight Patchy frost after 2am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 1. Calm wind. Thursday Areas of frost before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 18. East southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming south southwest 10 to 15 km/h in the afternoon. Thursday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 7. South southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming north northwest after midnight. Friday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 15. North wind 15 to 20 km/h. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 9. Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 14. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.