Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNW 7 km/h
- Barometer30.28 in (1025.7 mb)
- Dewpoint6°C (42°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill4°C (39°F)
Current conditions at
Ft. Stewart (KLHW)
Lat: 31.88 Lon: -81.57 Elev: 46ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. Northwest wind around 8 km/h.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 16. North wind 11 to 18 km/h.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 0. North wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 10 km/h in the morning.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 21. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between 2.5 and 5 mm possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 13. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 18. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Liberty, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE