Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint0°C (32°F)
Current conditions at
Tucson (UofA) (SA46)
Lat: 32.22980 Lon: -110.95400 Elev: 2499ft.
3 Miles NW Tucson AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 6. Southeast wind around 11 km/h.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 17. South southwest wind 10 to 14 km/h becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4. West northwest wind 10 to 14 km/h becoming southeast after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 18. East northeast wind 11 to 14 km/h becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 4. North wind 14 to 16 km/h becoming east in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 7.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 24.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tucson Metro Area including Tucson/Green Valley/Marana/Vail, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE