Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 11 km/h
- Barometer30.46 in (1031.6 mb)
- Dewpoint-6°C (22°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill2°C (35°F)
Current conditions at
Meridian, Key Field (KMEI)
Lat: 32.34 Lon: -88.75 Elev: 312ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -3. Calm wind.
- Friday A chance of sprinkles after 3pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 12. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 km/h in the morning.
- Friday Night Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after midnight. Low around 7. Southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h increasing to 15 to 20 km/h after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before noon, then rain likely after noon. High near 18. Southeast wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming southwest 5 to 10 km/h in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly before midnight. Partly cloudy during the early evening, then becoming cloudy, with a low around 6. Northwest wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 7.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around -3.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 11.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around -1.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 16.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marengo County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE