Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint4°C (39°F)
Current conditions at
Chula Vista North (SDCHU)
Lat: 32.6495 Lon: -117.0702 Elev: 120ft.
Chula Vista CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers, mainly after 10am. High near 14. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming west 15 to 25 km/h in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 35 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tonight Showers likely before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. West wind 15 to 25 km/h, with gusts as high as 40 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. West wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. West wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming north in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 15. Calm wind.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 5.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE