Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 13 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-3°C (26°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Yuma, Marine Corps Air Station (KNYL)
Lat: 32.65944°N Lon: 114.59306°W Elev: 207ft.
5 Miles N Yuma AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 29. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 16 to 24 km/h, with gusts as high as 34 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. North wind 5 to 11 km/h.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. North northeast wind 8 to 10 km/h becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. West southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Breezy, with a north wind 8 to 13 km/h increasing to 22 to 27 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 39 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. Breezy.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 28. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yuma/Martinez Lake and Vicinity, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE