Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedW 33 G 43 km/h
- Barometer29.87 in (1008.7 mb)
- Dewpoint-11°C (13°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill9°C (49°F)
Current conditions at
Truth Or Consequenc (KTCS)
Lat: 33.23 Lon: -107.27 Elev: 4850ft.
Elephant Butte NM
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 9. West southwest wind around 27 km/h, with gusts as high as 39 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. Southwest wind 11 to 21 km/h becoming northwest after midnight.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 8. West northwest wind 14 to 19 km/h becoming west southwest 24 to 29 km/h in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 40 km/h.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6. West northwest wind 14 to 18 km/h becoming north after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 5. North northeast wind 11 to 14 km/h becoming east in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4. East wind 8 to 10 km/h becoming north northeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 8. Northeast wind 10 to 14 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1. North northeast wind around 11 km/h.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 10. Northeast wind 8 to 10 km/h becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 10.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 12.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sierra County Lakes, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE