Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 15 km/h
- Barometer30.10 in (1019.0 mb)
- Dewpoint8°C (47°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Birmingham International Airport (KBHM)
Lat: 33.56°N Lon: 86.75°W Elev: 630ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 22. West wind around 15 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 10. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 24. Light southwest wind becoming south 10 to 15 km/h in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 14. South wind 5 to 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 17. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 20 km/h becoming northwest 25 to 35 km/h. Winds could gust as high as 50 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1. Blustery.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 18.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE