Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 9 km/h
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint2°C (36°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill0°C (32°F)
Current conditions at
Ruidoso Regional (KSRR)
Lat: 33.36 Lon: -105.67 Elev: 6818ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. Southwest wind around 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 centimeters possible.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 11. West wind 15 to 20 km/h increasing to 20 to 25 km/h in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4. West wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 9. East wind around 10 km/h.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -5. Calm wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 10.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -5.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 11.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Tularosa Valley, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE