Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity44% Wind SpeedN 15 km/h Barometer30.31 in Dewpoint2°C (36°F) Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Ruidoso Regional (KSRR)
Lat: 33.47°N Lon: 105.53°W Elev: 6811ft.
Carrizozo NM 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Southwest wind around 10 km/h. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Southwest wind around 10 km/h. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Southwest wind 10 to 20 km/h becoming northwest in the afternoon. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0. North wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming east 15 to 20 km/h after midnight. Thursday A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 12. East wind 25 to 35 km/h, with gusts as high as 50 km/h. Thursday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around -1. Breezy. Friday Rain. High near 4. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around -3. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 5. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5. Sunday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 4. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -7. Monday Sunny, with a high near 7.