Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 6 km/h
- Barometer30.30 in (1026.7 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°C (25°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Hartsfield-Jackson/Atlanta International Airport (KATL)
Lat: 33.66 Lon: -84.42 Elev: 1010ft.
East Point GA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. Southeast wind 5 to 15 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. Southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 18. Southeast wind 5 to 15 km/h, with gusts as high as 25 km/h.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. South wind around 10 km/h.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 21. South wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Sunday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 21. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 9. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 12.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 11.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 10.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Fulton, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE