Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 1 G 2 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in
- Dewpoint9°C (49°F)
Current conditions at
CW0181 Seal Beach (C0181)
Lat: 33.7476 Lon: -118.11124 Elev: 3ft.
Seal Beach CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 8. Calm wind.
- Friday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 16. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 km/h in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Calm wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 21. North wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 9. Calm wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 10.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 22.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 20.
- Wednesday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Orange County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE