Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 0 G 4 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint-9°C (16°F)
Current conditions at
Tiger Wash Fan (MATW)
Lat: 33.67 Lon: -113.31 Elev: 1604ft.
5 Miles NE Salome AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 8. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 24 to 27 km/h, with gusts as high as 42 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -4. Blustery, with a north wind 19 to 24 km/h decreasing to 13 to 18 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 37 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 11. Northeast wind around 11 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1. East northeast wind around 11 km/h.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14. North wind around 11 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 16.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Central Deserts, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE