Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.34 in (1029.1 mb)
- Dewpoint-6°C (21°F)
- Visibility14 km
Current conditions at
Atlanta, DeKalb-Peachtree Airport (KPDK)
Lat: 33.88 Lon: -84.3 Elev: 1027ft.
Sandy Springs GA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 11. Southeast wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of rain after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 6. East wind around 15 km/h, with gusts as high as 25 km/h.
- Saturday Rain, mainly between 7am and 3pm. High near 12. East wind 15 to 25 km/h becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 cm possible.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. Northwest wind 10 to 20 km/h, with gusts as high as 30 km/h.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 8. Northwest wind around 25 km/h, with gusts as high as 40 km/h.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around -1.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 13.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Fulton, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE