Severe weather possible for parts of central U.S.
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the central Plains and mid-Mississippi Valley, including parts of southern Nebraska and eastern Kansas, northern Oklahoma and western Missouri. Thunderstorms with large hail, locally-damaging wind and a tornado or two are likely across these areas.
Read More... Humidity54% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.03 in (1015.4 mb) Dewpoint16°C (61°F) Visibility16 km Heat Index27°C (80°F)
Current conditions at
Atlanta, DeKalb-Peachtree Airport (KPDK)
Lat: 33.88°N Lon: 84.3°W Elev: 1027ft.
Sandy Springs GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 29. Calm wind. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Calm wind. Thursday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 10 km/h in the afternoon. Thursday Night A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Friday Occasional showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8am. High near 25. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h increasing to 10 to 15 km/h in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 19. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 22. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.