Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 6 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint-6°C (22°F)
Current conditions at
Thousand Oaks - Moorpark Rd (TO)
Lat: 34.21014°N Lon: 118.8705°W Elev: 810ft.
2 Miles SE Thousand Oaks CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 12. Northeast wind around 20 km/h, with gusts as high as 30 km/h.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Northeast wind 20 to 25 km/h becoming south 10 to 15 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 km/h.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. West northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming northeast after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. East wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming southwest in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. West southwest wind around 10 km/h becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. Breezy.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 25. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 25.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 22.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 24.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ventura County Coastal Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE