Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 km/h
- Barometer30.16 in (1021.2 mb)
- Dewpoint11°C (51°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Pine Bluff, Grider Field Airport (KPBF)
Lat: 34.18°N Lon: 91.93°W Elev: 207ft.
Pine Bluff AR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly before 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 7. North northeast wind 15 to 20 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2.5 mm possible.
- Sunday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 14. North northeast wind 15 to 20 km/h becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 km/h in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 21. Southwest wind 10 to 20 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. Southwest wind around 10 km/h.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 24. South southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. South wind 10 to 20 km/h becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 14. North northwest wind 20 to 25 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. North wind 20 to 25 km/h decreasing to 10 to 15 km/h after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE