Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 11 km/h
- Barometer30.65 in (1037.9 mb)
- Dewpoint-5°C (23°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-6°C (22°F)
Current conditions at
Pine Bluff, Grider Field Airport (KPBF)
Lat: 34.18 Lon: -91.93 Elev: 207ft.
Pine Bluff AR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 6. East northeast wind around 10 km/h.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around -2. South wind around 10 km/h.
- Friday A slight chance of rain, freezing rain, and sleet before 9am, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 7. South wind 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Occasional rain, mainly before 3am. Low around 2. Southeast wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming southeast 5 to 10 km/h after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between 7.5 mm and 1 cm possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain before 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 10. North northwest wind 10 to 15 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. North wind 15 to 20 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 7. North wind 5 to 15 km/h.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2. East northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming southwest after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 13. West southwest wind 10 to 15 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 15.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE