Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 17 MPH
- Barometer29.96 in (1013.7 mb)
- Dewpoint-12°C (10°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Needles, Needles Airport (KEED)
Lat: 34.76611 Lon: -114.62333 Elev: 890ft.
Lake Havasu City AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 2. North northwest wind 21 to 27 km/h, with gusts as high as 39 km/h.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 10. North northwest wind 23 to 26 km/h, with gusts as high as 37 km/h.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2. Northwest wind 16 to 21 km/h decreasing to 10 to 15 km/h after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 12. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast 6 to 11 km/h in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. South southeast wind around 11 km/h.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 9.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 9.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 2.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 11.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake Havasu and Fort Mohave, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE