Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedN 15 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in (1015.8 mb)
- Dewpoint-9°C (15°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Needles, Needles Airport (KEED)
Lat: 34.76611°N Lon: 114.62333°W Elev: 890ft.
Lake Havasu City AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 13. North northwest wind 21 to 24 km/h, with gusts as high as 34 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 25. North northwest wind 24 to 29 km/h decreasing to 18 to 23 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. West northwest wind 8 to 11 km/h becoming east in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. North northeast wind 8 to 16 km/h becoming northwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. North northwest wind 18 to 23 km/h decreasing to 5 to 10 km/h in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake Havasu and Fort Mohave, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE