Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 11 km/h
- Barometer30.08 in (1019.0 mb)
- Dewpoint1°C (33°F)
- Visibility14 km
- Wind Chill1°C (34°F)
Current conditions at
Lawton-Fort Sill Regional Airport (KLAW)
Lat: 34.57 Lon: -98.42 Elev: 1109ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 10. South wind 21 to 26 km/h decreasing to 14 to 19 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 37 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -3. East northeast wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming north northwest 22 to 32 km/h. Winds could gust as high as 45 km/h.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4. North wind 29 to 34 km/h decreasing to 18 to 23 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 47 km/h.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4. North wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming west after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 13. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 8 to 13 km/h in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 15.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 17.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Comanche County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE