Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 26 G 39 km/h
- Barometer30.29 in (1026.5 mb)
- Dewpoint-3°C (27°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-3°C (26°F)
Current conditions at
Lawton-Fort Sill Regional Airport (KLAW)
Lat: 34.57°N Lon: 98.42°W Elev: 1109ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -3. North wind 19 to 24 km/h decreasing to 10 to 15 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 34 km/h.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 16. North wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0. South southwest wind 8 to 13 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 25. Southwest wind 13 to 23 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. South wind 14 to 16 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 27.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Windy.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Comanche County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE