Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Humidity80% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.03 in (1016.6 mb) Dewpoint5°C (41°F) Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Huntsville International / Jones Field (KHSV)
Lat: 34.66°N Lon: 86.77°W Elev: 624ft.
Huntsville AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 6. Calm wind. Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 15. East wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming northwest 15 to 25 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 km/h. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0. Northwest wind 25 to 30 km/h, with gusts as high as 50 km/h. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 11. North wind 15 to 25 km/h. Saturday Night Areas of frost after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around -1. North wind 5 to 10 km/h. Sunday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 14. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Monday Sunny, with a high near 19. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 21. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 21.