Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 22 km/h
- Barometer30.37 in (1030.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-3°C (26°F)
- Visibility14 km
- Wind Chill-5°C (23°F)
Current conditions at
Hobart Municipal Airport (KHBR)
Lat: 35.01 Lon: -99.05 Elev: 1570ft.
Lone Wolf OK
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 5. South wind around 16 km/h.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. South wind 16 to 23 km/h, with gusts as high as 32 km/h.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 9. South wind 24 to 29 km/h decreasing to 14 to 19 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 km/h.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4. Southeast wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming north 24 to 29 km/h in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 40 km/h.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4. North wind 27 to 32 km/h decreasing to 16 to 21 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 45 km/h.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -5.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 11.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kiowa County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE