Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 26 G 37 km/h
- Barometer30.18 in (1024.3 mb)
- Dewpoint-13°C (8°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-8°C (17°F)
Current conditions at
Albuquerque Intl Airport (KABQ)
Lat: 35.05 Lon: -106.62 Elev: 5310ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near -1. Northwest wind 15 to 20 km/h increasing to 25 to 30 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -14. North wind 20 to 25 km/h decreasing to 10 to 15 km/h after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 2. Wind chill values as low as -18. Northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -8. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 5. North wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around -7.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 8.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 9.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 9.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 9.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Middle Rio Grande Valley/Albuquerque Metro Area, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE