Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 7 km/h
- Barometer29.92 in (1008.6 mb)
- Dewpoint-6°C (21°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Albuquerque Intl Airport (KABQ)
Lat: 35.05°N Lon: 106.62°W Elev: 5310ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. Northwest wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 20 to 25 km/h.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3. Northwest wind 20 to 25 km/h becoming north 15 to 20 km/h after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers before noon, then a chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 13. East wind 10 to 20 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. East wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming north after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 18. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 10 km/h in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Tuesday Night A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Wednesday A 10 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Middle Rio Grande Valley/Albuquerque Metro Area, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE