Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 6 km/h
- Barometer29.97 in (1014.5 mb)
- Dewpoint3°C (38°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Russellville Municipal Airport (KRUE)
Lat: 35.26°N Lon: 93.09°W Elev: 404ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. Calm wind.
- Saturday Rain likely, mainly after 4pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 14. South southeast wind 5 to 15 km/h becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2.5 mm possible.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly before 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 5. North wind 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between 2.5 and 5 mm possible.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 14. North wind around 10 km/h becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 3. West southwest wind around 10 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 21. Southwest wind around 10 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. South wind 5 to 10 km/h increasing to 10 to 15 km/h in the morning.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. West southwest wind 10 to 20 km/h becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pope County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE