Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Freezing Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNW 11 km/h
- Barometer29.73 in (1006.9 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°C (31°F)
- Visibility6 km
- Wind Chill-3°C (27°F)
Current conditions at
Muskogee, Davis Field (KMKO)
Lat: 35.66 Lon: -95.36 Elev: 610ft.
Fort Gibson OK
7 Day Forecast
- Today Periods of rain or freezing rain, becoming all rain after noon. High near 3. North wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of a centimeter possible.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain before midnight, then a slight chance of snow and sleet between midnight and 3am, then a slight chance of snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. West wind around 15 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 2. Northwest wind 15 to 25 km/h.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -8. Northwest wind 20 to 25 km/h.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 1. North wind 15 to 25 km/h.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -7. North wind around 10 km/h becoming east after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 6. South wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3. South wind 10 to 20 km/h.
- Christmas Day A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 7. South wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly clear, with a low around -3. Calm wind.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 7. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 8. Calm wind.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Muskogee County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE