Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.10 in (1018.3 mb)
- Dewpoint-5°C (23°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Tri-Cities Airport (KTRI)
Lat: 36.48°N Lon: 82.4°W Elev: 1500ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 2. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 18. Light and variable wind becoming west 20 to 25 km/h in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 40 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5. Southwest wind around 15 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. West wind 15 to 20 km/h.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers between 11pm and 2am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming south after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 16. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 4.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 14.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Greene, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE