Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.06 in (1016.7 mb)
- Dewpoint9°C (49°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Tri-Cities Airport (KTRI)
Lat: 36.48 Lon: -82.4 Elev: 1500ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. South wind around 15 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tonight Showers. Low around 12. South wind 5 to 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 17. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 5. West wind 10 to 20 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 9. Northwest wind around 10 km/h.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly after 1am. Low around 3. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Rain. High near 11. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 6. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 13. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 4.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 7.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Greene, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE