Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.09 in (1020.1 mb)
- Dewpoint7°C (44°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Monterey, Monterey Peninsula Airport (KMRY)
Lat: 36.59056°N Lon: 121.8475°W Elev: 253ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain before 11am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a steady temperature around -11. Northwest wind 5 to 15 km/h increasing to 16 to 26 km/h in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. Northwest wind 19 to 24 km/h becoming northeast 5 to 10 km/h in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 29 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 16. North northeast wind 10 to 13 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10. West wind 10 to 16 km/h becoming east in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 17.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 21.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Monterey Bay and Big Sur Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE