Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in (1019.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-16°C (3°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-9°C (16°F)
Current conditions at
Mercury, Desert Rock Airport (KDRA)
Lat: 36.62070 Lon: -116.02868 Elev: 3238ft.
20 Miles W Mercury NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 4. East wind 10 to 14 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -9. North northeast wind 11 to 14 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 4. Northeast wind 14 to 23 km/h, with gusts as high as 34 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -8. North northeast wind 11 to 13 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 7. Northeast wind 13 to 21 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -4.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 10.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE