Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedN 20 G 37 km/h
- Barometer29.94 in (1014.1 mb)
- Dewpoint3°C (38°F)
- Visibility1.61 km
- Wind Chill0°C (32°F)
Current conditions at
Virginia Beach, Oceana, Naval Air Station (KNTU)
Lat: 36.83 Lon: -76.03 Elev: 26ft.
Virginia Beach VA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain, mainly before 4pm. High near 8. North wind 24 to 26 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between 2.5 and 5 mm possible.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around -2. West wind 14 to 16 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 6. Northwest wind around 11 km/h becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1. Southwest wind 13 to 21 km/h becoming northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 4. North wind 21 to 26 km/h.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around -3.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 7.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 12. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 9. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 6.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Virginia Beach, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE