Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint-3°C (27°F)
Current conditions at
KE6AFE Santa Cruz (AP803)
Lat: 36.98217 Lon: -122.01533 Elev: 89ft.
Santa Cruz CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 15. South southeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 15. North wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2. West wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 15. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Monterey Bay, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE