Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 km/h
- Barometer30.38 in (1029.7 mb)
- Dewpoint-9°C (15°F)
- Visibility13 km
Current conditions at
Poplar Bluff Municipal Airport (KPOF)
Lat: 36.77 Lon: -90.32 Elev: 479ft.
Van Buren MO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 3. West wind 5 to 11 km/h.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around -7. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 3. South southwest wind 5 to 14 km/h becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -11. North northwest wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light northeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 1. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 10 km/h in the morning.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of freezing rain and sleet after 5am. Mostly clear, with a low around -8. South southwest wind around 8 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday A chance of rain, freezing rain, and sleet before noon, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 3. South wind 8 to 13 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Friday Night Rain or freezing rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around -1. South wind 6 to 11 km/h becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 5. Light northwest wind becoming north northwest 6 to 11 km/h in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -5. North northwest wind 11 to 13 km/h.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 2. Northwest wind 5 to 11 km/h.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -8. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 2. Northeast wind 5 to 11 km/h becoming south in the afternoon.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Carter County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE