Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in
- Dewpoint-11°C (12°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
KANAB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT (KKNB)
Lat: 37.01°N Lon: 112.53°W Elev: 4865ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. West wind 5 to 11 km/h becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 21. North wind 8 to 13 km/h becoming west southwest 22 to 32 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. West wind 24 to 34 km/h becoming west 13 to 23 km/h.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 15. North wind 26 to 29 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. North northeast wind 24 to 29 km/h decreasing to 18 to 23 km/h after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Thursday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 18.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 20.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 22.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 24.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Utah's Dixie and Zion National Park, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE