Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 13 MPH
- Barometer30.22 in (1022.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-13°C (8°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Calm wind.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 21. West southwest wind 8 to 10 km/h becoming southeast in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. South wind around 11 km/h becoming west after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 19. West wind 10 to 15 km/h increasing to 18 to 23 km/h in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 32 km/h.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. West wind 16 to 21 km/h becoming north in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 20.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 21.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Owens Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE