Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNNE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint-11°C (12°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-12°C (11°F)
Current conditions at
Bryce Canyon, Bryce Canyon Airport (KBCE)
Lat: 37.70639°N Lon: 112.14556°W Elev: 7585ft.
8 Miles WSW Bryce Canyon NP UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 4. Breezy, with an east wind 29 to 34 km/h increasing to 40 to 45 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 65 km/h.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. Breezy, with a south southeast wind 30 to 35 km/h decreasing to 24 to 29 km/h after midnight.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 7. East southeast wind 16 to 21 km/h. New snow accumulation of less than one centimeter possible.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. North northwest wind 23 to 26 km/h.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 9. North northwest wind 23 to 29 km/h.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 6.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around -2.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 9.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 0.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 12.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Utah Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE