Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 15 G 20 MPH
- Barometer29.61 in
- Dewpoint-12°C (10°F)
- Visibility11 km
- Wind Chill-16°C (4°F)
Current conditions at
Telluride, Telluride Regional Airport (KTEX)
Lat: 37.95389 Lon: -107.90861 Elev: 9078ft.
3 Miles SE Telluride CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow. Low around -17. Wind chill values as low as -25. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 35 to 40 km/h, with gusts as high as 70 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 15 to 21 centimeters possible.
- Sunday Snow, mainly before 2pm. High near -13. Wind chill values as low as -30. Breezy, with a west wind 25 to 35 km/h, with gusts as high as 60 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 6 to 10 centimeters possible.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -22. Wind chill values as low as -30. West southwest wind 20 to 25 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 50 km/h.
- Monday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near -13. Wind chill values as low as -30. West northwest wind 10 to 15 km/h becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -20. North northeast wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming east southeast in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near -4.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -14.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near -2.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -11.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 1.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -8.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near -1.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -8.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near -1.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern San Juan Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE