Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 13 G 21 MPH
- Dewpoint8°C (46°F)
- Wind Chill5°C (41°F)
Current conditions at
Point Reyes (PREC1)
Lat: 38.10060 Lon: -122.93030 Elev: 175ft.
Point Reyes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain. Low around 6. Southwest wind 14 to 18 km/h becoming west northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 7. Northwest wind 16 to 21 km/h increasing to 27 to 32 km/h in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 39 km/h.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1. North northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 9. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 1. West wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming east northeast in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 13.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 16.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 17.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE