Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Point Reyes (PREC1)
Lat: 38.1006°N Lon: 122.9303°W Elev: 175ft.
Point Reyes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 18. Southwest wind 5 to 11 km/h.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after 11pm. Low around 12. Northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h increasing to 11 to 16 km/h after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Northwest wind 8 to 13 km/h increasing to 21 to 26 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 32 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. Northwest wind 21 to 26 km/h becoming light north northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 32 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 19. North wind 5 to 13 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 9.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 21.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 19.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 18.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 20.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE