Unseasonably cold temperatures in the central and eastern U.S. through Wednesday
A powerful cold front has ushered in unseasonably cold temperatures to the central and eastern U.S. for early this week. Freezing temperatures will dive into the Deep South and to the Mid-Atlantic through Wednesday morning. This will be damaging to sensitive vegetation. Numerous Frost Advisories and Freeze Warnings are in effect.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity64% Wind SpeedE 19 km/h Barometer30.38 in (1029.5 mb) Dewpoint-6°C (21°F) Visibility16 km Wind Chill-5°C (23°F)
Current conditions at
Frankfort, Capital City Airport (KFFT)
Lat: 38.18°N Lon: 84.9°W Elev: 804ft.
Frankfort KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Areas of frost before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 13. East wind 10 to 18 km/h. Tonight Areas of frost after 3am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 1. East wind 10 to 13 km/h. Thursday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 19. South wind 8 to 13 km/h. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 4. Southeast wind 5 to 8 km/h. Friday A 40 percent chance of showers after 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 18. South wind 8 to 11 km/h. Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers before 9am. Sunny, with a high near 17. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 20. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Monday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 19. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Franklin County, KY