Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 20 km/h
- Barometer30.05 in (1018.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-3°C (26°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76°N Lon: 90.37°W Elev: 568ft.
Saint Louis MO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 5. South wind around 14 km/h.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 22. Southwest wind 13 to 23 km/h.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. Southwest wind 8 to 16 km/h.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. South wind 5 to 13 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 1. Breezy, with a southeast wind 10 to 20 km/h becoming north 22 to 32 km/h after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Rain and snow likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 4. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 16.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 7.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis City, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE