Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity64% Wind SpeedNW 9 km/h Barometer30.43 in (1031.3 mb) Dewpoint-6°C (21°F) Visibility16 km Wind Chill-3°C (26°F)
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76°N Lon: 90.37°W Elev: 568ft.
Saint Louis MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 8. North wind around 11 km/h. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -1. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 km/h after midnight. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12. South wind 10 to 18 km/h. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. South wind 13 to 16 km/h. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. South wind 13 to 18 km/h increasing to 19 to 24 km/h in the afternoon. Monday Night Rain likely after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 14. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 4. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.