Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedSW 13 km/h
- Barometer30.07 in (1019.5 mb)
- Dewpoint-5°C (23°F)
- Visibility3.22 km
- Wind Chill-7°C (19°F)
Current conditions at
Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (KSTL)
Lat: 38.76 Lon: -90.37 Elev: 568ft.
Saint Louis MO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Areas of flurries and freezing drizzle before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around -7. Southwest wind 10 to 13 km/h becoming west after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near -2. Northwest wind 13 to 16 km/h.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -8. Northwest wind 5 to 11 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 1. Southwest wind 10 to 18 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around -8. Southwest wind 5 to 10 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 0.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -12.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near -2.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -7.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 3.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 1.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 2.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for St. Louis City, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE