Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNE 15 G 20 MPH
- Dewpoint-7°C (20°F)
Current conditions at
BEN BOLT (BENC1)
Lat: 38.590836°N Lon: 120.933622°W Elev: 905ft.
El Dorado Hills CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 22. East northeast wind 10 to 14 km/h becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 8. Northwest wind 11 to 16 km/h becoming east after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 21. East wind 5 to 11 km/h becoming west in the morning.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 9. Northwest wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 22. East northeast wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming west in the morning.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 10.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE